Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy second creation day my babies



Its been 2 years since I created AshBringer and Cliffstrider.

Happy birth day my babies :3

Through out this last year they have been called many things, mary sues, god modding, dependable of cannons.

Well, I start by saying many people don't even know the meaning of these terms, and I'm not here to correct them.

But I did ask the people that called them this why they thought so, and so far none of them used the terms correctly.

I have written so much about them, and made so many pictures, yet I have shown so little of them!

I dont think anyone has a right to judge them yet simply because I have not shown what they're like!

None the less, I am proud of these two, they are my greatest creations to the date, and I love them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment