Tuesday, March 15, 2011

some character development



I've been doing quite a few concept sketches of ashbringer's life early on and later on.

I finally got around to doing her alternitive helm (I know that in each universe she goes through a point where she looses it for a while).

in tfa's case that would be in my crossed paths story. and yes she turns white.








I also had the need to further dig into her sparkling story, I know that when they loose their parents she goes work at a forge where they work on new frames for bots, so I thought that maybe she already knew that place from young age. her mother being cybertron's top frame designer and all, she'd have her own personal group of bots to forge the armours.
I created five of them though I am still not done with their designs, I do know they're supposed to look mean scary and intimidating, but when u get to know them they're little children that like rainbow ponies XD.
It explains where some of ash's characteristics comes from, since cliffstrider would rather stick with her mother in the labs (ash got bored).









No comments:

Post a Comment