Tuesday, March 8, 2011

random crap

been fiddling with booster ember and aqualight(zippy) designs for when they're older



a possible project for school



A friend of mine wants to do ash and cliff action figures, we spent an entire day talking details and stuff in how we could do them and I doodled this while we talked.










comic preparation for class 2 page dialog with some specific angles.






candy :3
















My computer recently got attacked by a hacker and filled with viruses...so ... no scanner. sorry.
fortuntly I found a way to have photoshop so I'm safe with that for now.
here's a few things I've been doing along with my portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. Woahh.. I love those designs for adult Ember, Zippy and Booster <33

    And I'd buy them figures. (.. If I had teh muniess >.>)

    Your portfolio looks lurverly <3

    ReplyDelete